From October 2007 until May 2008 she completed her internship in various hospitals of Athens where she worked with patients, took interviews, gave them nutritional advice and individual diets. More specifically:
- Paidon Agia Sofia: Nutritional support to children with body weight problems (underweight, overweight, obese), cystic fibrosis and other nutrition-related situations (Lipidemias, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Loss of Appetite)
- Sotiria: Τreatment of pneumonic diseases (asthma, dyspnea), as well as thyroid disorders.
- Alexandra: Treatment of cancer patients and patients with cardiac problems (arrhythmia, coronary disease, heart failure, hypertension) and nutritional guidance to pregnant women. She also attended and gave nutritional advice and guidance at the external obesity office.
- Agia Olga: Treatment of diabetic incidences, as well as patients in the ICU.
- Thriaseio: Treatment of gastrenteric (diarrhoea, vomiting, cholelithiasis, cholangitis) and renal incidences (neurotic syndrome, haemodialysis, diabetic nephropathy).